Framed Print - Old Arrowtown Gaol, Poolburn Dam
Old Arrowtown Gaol, Poolburn Dam, Central Otago, New Zealand - I have heard that this lonely fishing hut at the Poolburn Dam used to be the Arrowtown Gaol. I am unsure of if this is true but the name has stuck and I enjoy the concept of "solitary confinement" in this remote location. Photographed by award winning photographer, Janyne Fletcher GMNZIPP, this print was awarded a silver award at the 2016 NZ Institute of Professional Photography Iris awards.
- Photographic print on matt fine art paper.
- Custom framed in charcoal frame (60mm wide)
- Mat board in alabaster
- Includes standard picture framing glass.
- Image size 500mm x 400mm approx
- Please note my watermark will be removed from purchased photographs!
- Framed print measures 760 mm x 540mm
Please allow 2-2 1/2 weeks for processing. Shipping adds 2-3 working days. Please note that all orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased & only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions?: Please contact Janyne here.