Framed Photographic Print - Artifacts of the Garibaldi
Artifacts of the Garibaldi, Maniototo, New Zealand: This collection of objects, photographed exactly as they were found in a Central Otago miners cottage was taken by award winning photographer Janyne Fletcher FNZIPP. The image was a finalist in the 2013 Central Otago Arts Gold Awards.
- Photographic print on mat fine art photographic paper.
- Custom framed in a charcoal coloured frame (width 40mm)
- Mat board in off white (alabaster)
- Includes standard picture framing glass.
- Print measures 250mm x180mm
- Please note my watermark will be removed from purchased photographs!
- Framed print measures 455mm x 560mm
Allow 2-2 1/2 weeks for processing. Shipping adds 2-3 working days. Please note that all orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased & only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions?: Please contact Janyne here .