Limited Edition Framed Photographic Print - 59 Layers of Winter
Limited Edition Print - 59 Layers of Winter - My mother does patchwork and is brimming with ideas of how to mix tone and colour. Not only to provide a pleasing result but also to bring interesting geometry to life.
I took inspiration from her work and started to play with a large number of images that I have taken over the last couple of winters in the Maniototo. The warm, cool and textured grays of frosts, ice, winter trees and foreboding skies gave plenty of subtle tone to play with. Figuring out the geometry to provide a focal point with a “wave”curving through the middle of the frame was where the patchwork inspiration really kicked in. The finishing touch was a bright hot red accent in amongst all that cool.
In New Zealand the winter landscape of Central Otago and the Maniototo is well known and well documented. I really enjoy creatively presenting our landscape and hope to help people consider our natural environment in a different and creative way.
This image was photographed by award winning photographer Janyne Fletcher FNZIPP.
Limited Edition Framed Print:
- Edition of 20
- Media: Archival photographic print on cotton rag fine art paper and printed using archival pigment inks
- Year of Creation: 2018, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Dimensions: 800 mm x 900mm (framed)
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Custom framed in a white box frame (45mm wide)
- Archival quality mat board in white
- Includes conservation glass.
- Please note my watermark will be removed from purchased photographs!
Allow 2-2 1/2 weeks for processing. Shipping adds 2-3 working days. Please note that all orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased & only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions?: Please contact Janyne here.