Limited Edition Print - Fractured Kakanui Mountains
This is a piece from my 2021 collection that takes advantage of my ability to cut glass! I take every opportunity to present our landscape in new and interesting ways. In this case I cut thick 10 mm glass into small slivers to "look through". My goal was to have the edge of my glass "sandwich" loosely mirror the mountain skyline.
Initially the glass obscured the mountains too much for my liking so I went for "Plan B" by layering two images (one of the glass and the other of the mountain over the top of each other in my camera (a double exposure). I was really pleased with the result and the way the sunlight caught the fractured edges of the glass.
I like to present this image in a white frame with a super wide mat board for a fine art look.
This image was photographed by award winning photographer Janyne Fletcher GMNZIPP and won a bronze award at the 2021 NZIPP Iris Awards.
Limited Edition Framed Print:
- Edition of 10
- Media: Archival photographic print on cotton rag fine art paper and printed using archival pigment inks
- Year of Creation: 2021, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Dimensions: 800 mm x 900mm (framed)
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Custom framed in a white bevel frame (40mm wide)
- Archival quality mat board in white
- Includes conservation glass.
- Please note my watermark will be removed from purchased photographs!
Allow 2-2 1/2 weeks for processing. Shipping adds 2-3 working days. Please note that all orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased & only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions?: Please contact Janyne here.