2021 Landscape Spheres #3: Janyne cotinues her quest to portray the very recognisable Central Otago Landscape with a new series of landscape spheres. An abstract form of the landscape during the winter is presented as a series of individually framed prints. I have used a tightly controlled colour palette of grays and browns that are so often found in the Central Otago winter landscape leaving the viewer to contemplate this environment in a fresh and alternative way.
Each sphere is a stand-alone image but can be paired with other framed prints from the series to form diptychs and triptychs. Click here to view the full range. Photogrpahed by award winning photographer, Janyne Fletcher GMNZIPP.
Limited Edition Framed Print:
- Edition of 20
- Media: Archival photographic print on smooth cotton rag paper and printed using archival pigment inks
- Year of Creation:2021, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Dimensions: 480 mm x 480mm (framed)
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Custom framed in a white box timber frame frame (30mm wide)
- Archival quality mat board in white
- Includes conservation glass.
- Please note my watermark will be removed from purchased photographs!
Please allow 2-2 1/2 weeks for processing. Shipping adds 2-3 working days. Please note that all orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased & only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions?: Please contact Janyne here.