Limited Edition Print - Spherical Landscapes I (Warm)
I have been on a mission to present the very recognisable Central Otago Landscape in different ways. In this work I have created a series of spheres wrapping the landscape around a 360 degree axis. In this case willows in the last throes of autumn splendour. The result was a unique set of marble like, tiny planets that look out from the frame.
The bold hot colours are coordinated to present an abstract form of the landscape. A unique set of marble like, tiny planets that look out from the frame. I enjoyed using a tightly controlled colour palette to coordinate with the sister print “Spherical Landscapes 2 (Cool).
My hope is that these alien “eyes” constructed from our of the Central Otago landscape encourage the viewer spend more time looking considering this land in a different way
I was very fortunate to receive an NZIPP Gold Distinction Award and an Australian APPA Gold Award for the complete series. This image was also part of my portfolio for the 2019 NZIPP Landscape Photographer of the Year and the 2019 APPA Overseas Photographer of the Year.
Limited Edition Framed Print:
- Edition of 20
- Media: Archival photographic print on cotton rag fine art paper and printed using archival pigment inks
- Year of Creation: 2019, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Dimensions: 1060 mm x 375 mm (framed)
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Custom framed in a white box frame (45mm wide)
- Archival quality mat board in white
- Includes conservation glass.
- Please note my watermark will be removed from purchased photographs!
Allow 2-2 1/2 weeks for processing. Shipping adds 2-3 working days. Please note that all orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased & only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions?: Please contact Janyne here.