A Dozen Stories - "I have always been an accumulator of rocks and stones, Not the fancy ones, but the ordinary, everyday variety that you find on the side of the river or lake. I enjoy their smooth shapes and how they feel when they hold the scorching sun’s heat or are shatteringly cold in Central Otago's winter. Overlaying or etching collected elements and textures ranging from autumnal trees to historic fences onto them added another layer to the story of where they are from.”
This large limited edition photograph is complemented by a simple contemporary style white box frame. Photographed in Central Otago by award winning photographer, Janyne Fletcher GMNZIPP, this image was awarded a Silver Distinction Award at the 2017 NZIPP Iris Awards.
Limited Edition Framed Print:
- This print is limited to an edition of 20 prints. Each edition is signed and numbered meaning you will have a unique creative piece for your home
- This is an archival photographic print on cotton rag fine art paper and printed using archival pigment inks to give long lasting quality.
- Year of Creation: 2017, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Dimensions: 900 mm x 750mm (framed)
- Includes certificate of authenticity guaranteeing the quality and provenance of each edition.
- Custom framed in a white box frame (45mm wide)
- Archival quality 8 ply mat board in white
- Includes Tru Vue Conservation Clear® picture framing glass. This glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry and effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading.
- Please note my watermark will be removed from purchased photographs!
- Click here to read my blog post about this limited edition fine art print.
- Find out more here about how Janyne's work is printed and framed by hand at her Ranfurly gallery in Central Otago.
We will carefully pack your order and all shipping within NZ and Australia is by tracked courier. Find out more about how we pack and send work here.
Please allow 2 - 2 1/2 weeks for processing. Please note that most orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased and only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions? Please contact Janyne here.