Limited Edition Framed Print - Mathematical Landscape Study I
Limited Edition Framed Photographic Print - Mathematical Landscape Study I
This image was photographed by award winning photographer Janyne Fletcher GMNZIPP. Fragments of the Central Otago landscape have been carefully manipulated to form a distinctive patchwork inspired geometric design.
This photograph was awarded a Silver Distinction award at the 2019 NZIPP Iris awards and the 2019 Australian APPA Awards.
Limited Edition Framed Print:
- Edition of 10
- Media: Archival photographic print on cotton rag fine art paper and printed using archival pigment inks
- Year of Creation: 2019, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Dimensions: 950 mm x 760mm (framed)
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Custom framed in a burnished timber frame (45mm wide)
- Archival quality mat board in white
- Includes conservation glass.
- Please note my watermark will be removed from purchased photographs!
Allow 2-2 1/2 weeks for processing. Shipping adds 2-3 working days. Please note that all orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased & only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions?: Please contact Janyne here.