Waipiata Dry Spell - The contrasting colours of a dry spell on the back roads around Waipiata caught my eye. I used texture and movement to draw attention to the striking hues of the fields and sky. I like to consider the image for its varied colour, texture and form rather than pre- visualising it as earth, horizon and sky. I was also influenced by abstract painters and painterly rectangular regions of complimentary colours. I am particularly drawn to the work of Mark Rothko and enjoyed making my photographic interpretation of this type of work.
Limited Edition Framed Print:
- WAIPIATA DRY SPELL HAS NOW SOLD OUT
- Custom framed in a white frame Glazed with conservation clear 99% UV glass Archival Mat board in white Dimensions: 1030 mm x 830mm (framed) Includes certificate of authenticity
- This print is limited to an edition of 10 prints. Each edition is signed and numbered meaning you will have a unique creative piece for your home
- This is an archival photographic print on cotton rag fine art paper and printed using archival pigment inks to give long lasting quality.
- Year of Creation: 2019, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Dimensions: 1029 mm x 830mm (framed)
- Includes certificate of authenticity guaranteeing the quality and provenance of each edition.
- Custom framed in a wide white frame (67mm wide)
- Archival quality mat board in off white
- Includes Tru Vue Conservation Clear® picture framing glass. This glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry and effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading.
- Please note my watermark will be removed from purchased photographs!
- Click here to read my blog post about this limited edition fine art print.
- Find out more here about how Janyne's work is printed and framed by hand at her Ranfurly gallery in Central Otago.Order
We will carefully pack your order and all shipping within NZ and Australia is by tracked courier. Find out more about how we pack and send work here.
Please allow 2 - 2 1/2 weeks for processing. Please note that most orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased and only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions? Please contact Janyne here.