Limited Edition Framed Print - Forest Twilight
An abstracted view of twilight in the Naseby Forest, Central Otago. For those people who can see random shapes or faces (know as pareidolia), you may observe faces or human forms coming up through the cloudy vortex created in the twilight forest. However, this piece can be simply enjoyed as a piece of abstract contemporary art.
Photographed by award winning photographer, Janyne Fletcher GMNZIPP. This image won a silver award at the 2023 Iris Photography Awards run by the New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography.
- Custom framed in black wedge frame (20mm wide)
- Archival Mat board in winter white
- Framed print measures 810mm x 335mm
- This print is limited to an edition of 40 prints. Each edition is signed and numbered meaning you will have a unique creative piece for your home
- This is an archival photographic print on metallic fine art paper and printed using archival pigment inks to give long lasting quality.
- Year of Creation: 2023, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Includes certificate of authenticity guaranteeing the quality and provenance of each edition.
- Includes Tru Vue Conservation Clear® picture framing glass. This glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry and effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading.
- Find out more here about how Janyne's work is printed and framed by hand at her Ranfurly gallery in Central Otago.
We will carefully pack your order and all shipping within NZ and Australia is by tracked courier. Find out more about how we pack and send work here.
Please allow 2 - 2 1/2 weeks for processing. Please note that most orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased and only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions?: Please contact Janyne here.