Maniototo Intersections - The Maniototo has one the largest networks of unsealed roads in New Zealand and when we drive through these out of the way interesections we dont give it a great deal of thought. However there is beauty in the intricacy, delcacy and detail of these often passed by peices of engineering when viewed from the air. Photographed byy award winning photogrpaher Janyne Fletcher GMNZIPP, this image won a Gold Award at the 2021 NZIPP Iris awards.
Limited Edition Framed Print:
- This print is limited to an edition of ten prints. Each edition is signed and numbered meaning you will have a unique creative piece for your home
- This is an archival photographic print on textured cotton rag fine art paper and printed using archival pigment inks to give long lasting quality.
- Year of Creation: 2021, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Dimensions: 880mm x 880mm (framed)
- Includes certificate of authenticity guaranteeing the quality and provenance of each edition.
- Custom framed in a black bevel frame (40mm wide)
- Archival quality mat board in off white
- Includes Tru Vue Conservation Clear® picture framing glass. This glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry and effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading.
- Please note my watermark will be removed from purchased photographs!
- Find out more here about how Janyne's work is printed and framed by hand at her Ranfurly gallery in Central Otago.
We will carefully pack your order and all shipping within NZ and Australia is by tracked courier. Find out more about how we pack and send work here.
Please allow 2 - 2 1/2 weeks for processing. Please note that most orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased and only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions? Please contact Janyne here.