Maniototo Autumnal Satsuma Buttons - Award winning photographer Janyne Fletcher was inspired by the beautiful porcelain satsuma buttons that were created in Japan to construct individual portraits of delicate plants that are found around the district. The intricate nature of each button, with its cracked porcelain texture, gives an intriguing Japanese sensibility to the overall composition. This image won a Silver Distinction Award at the 2023 NZIPP Iris awards and was part of Janyne's portfolio for 2023 Landscape (Open) Photographer of the Year.
Limited Edition Framed Print:
- This print is limited to an edition of ten prints. Each edition is signed and numbered meaning you will have a unique creative piece for your home
- This is an archival photographic print on smooth cotton rag fine art paper and printed using archival pigment inks to give long lasting quality.
- Year of Creation: 2023, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Dimensions: 830mm x 970mm (framed)
- Includes certificate of authenticity guaranteeing the quality and provenance of each edition.
- Custom framed in a gold textured frame (40mm wide)
- Archival quality mat board in off white
- Includes Tru Vue Conservation Clear® picture framing glass. This glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry and effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading.
- Find out more here about how Janyne's work is printed and framed by hand at her Ranfurly gallery in Central Otago.
We will carefully pack your order and all shipping within NZ and Australia is by tracked courier. Find out more about how we pack and send work here.
Please allow 2 - 2 1/2 weeks for processing. Please note that most orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased and only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions? Please contact Janyne here.