Tapestry of a Fallen Forest - Fine art photogrpaher Janyne Fletcher often searches for elements in the landscape that could be interpreted as unattractive and then works to find the beauty in them. This series of images of the landscape that is left behind after logging a forest has a haunting beauty. Each image has been superimposed onto a peice of linen fabric and references asian art. This image won a Silver Award at the 2023 NZIPP Iris awards.
Limited Edition Framed Print:
- This print is limited to an edition of twenty prints. Each edition is signed and numbered meaning you will have a unique creative piece for your home
- This is an archival photographic print on smooth cotton rag fine art paper and printed using archival pigment inks to give long lasting quality.
- Year of Creation: 2023, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Dimensions: 650mm x 830mm (framed)
- Includes certificate of authenticity guaranteeing the quality and provenance of each edition.
- Custom framed in a black wedge frame (20mm wide)
- Archival quality mat board in off white
- Includes Tru Vue Conservation Clear® picture framing glass. This glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry and effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading.
- Find out more here about how Janyne's work is printed and framed by hand at her Ranfurly gallery in Central Otago.
We will carefully pack your order and all shipping within NZ and Australia is by tracked courier. Find out more about how we pack and send work here.
Please allow 2 - 2 1/2 weeks for processing. Please note that most orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased and only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions? Please contact Janyne here.