Walking on Mount Kyeburn: An intricate photo collage depicting this beloved mountain that stands tall over the Maniototo Plain. Photographed by award winning photographer, Janyne Fletcher GMNZIPP, this image received a silver distinction award at the 2022 NZIPP Iris awards and was part of Janyne's portfollio as a finalist for NZIPP Creative Photographer of the Year.
Framed Limited Edition Print:
- Custom framed in a charcoal timber frame with a subtle metallic finish (300mm wide)
- Archival Mat board in off white.
- Framed print measures 870mm x 690mm
- This print is limited to an edition of 40 prints. Each edition is signed and numbered meaning you will have a unique creative piece for your home
- This is an archival photographic print on textured cotton rag fine art paper and printed using archival pigment inks to give long lasting quality.
- Year of Creation: 2022, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Includes certificate of authenticity guaranteeing the quality and provenance of each edition.
- Includes Tru Vue Conservation Clear® picture framing glass. This glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry and effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading.
- Find out more here about how Janyne's work is printed and framed by hand at her Ranfurly gallery in Central Otago.
We will carefully pack your order and all shipping within NZ and Australia is by tracked courier. Find out more about how we pack and send work here.
Please allow 2 - 2 1/2 weeks for processing. Please note that most orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased and only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions?: Please contact Janyne here.