Jupiter Rising at Waipiata: Award winning photogrpaher Janyne Fletcher GMNZIPP set out to create a gentle, peaceful but thought provoking image with strong influences from ancient chinese silk panels. The wispy trees in the fog are contrasted with a human created object in the landscape - an artists impression of the planet Jupiter. This manmade piece of art is in symbiosis with nature and conveys its own stories and emotions. This abstract piece leaves plenty of scope for the viewer to interpret in many different ways. This image received a coveted gold distinction award at the 2023 NZIPP Iris awards. It was also part of Janyne's portfolio as NZIPP Landscape (Open) Photographer of the Year for 2023.
Framed Limited Edition Print:
- Custom framed in a black wedge frame (15mm wide)
- Archival Mat board in off white.
- Framed print measures 1050mm x 600mm
- This print is limited to an edition of 10 prints. Each edition is signed and numbered meaning you will have a unique creative piece for your home
- This is an archival photographic print on a textured cotton rag fine art paper and printed using archival pigment inks to give long lasting quality.
- Year of Creation: 2023, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Includes certificate of authenticity guaranteeing the quality and provenance of each edition.
- Includes Tru Vue Conservation Clear® picture framing glass. This glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry and effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading.
- Find out more here about how Janyne's work is printed and framed by hand at her Ranfurly gallery in Central Otago.
We will carefully pack your order and all shipping within NZ and Australia is by tracked courier. Find out more about how we pack and send work here.
Please allow 2 - 2 1/2 weeks for processing. Please note that most orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased and only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions?: Please contact Janyne here.