Maniototo Sunset Film Strip: As a photogrpaher, Janyne recognises that many poeple enjoy images of sunsets. However, she enjoys applyimng her knowledge and experience to dream up images that are different and more thought provoking. In this case she has over laid details inlcuding trees and local landmarks over sunset mountains that gradualy increase in height down the frame. Photographed by award winning photographer, Janyne Fletcher GMNZIPP, this image received a silver award at the 2022 NZIPP Iris awards.
Framed Limited Edition Print:
- Custom framed in a white box frame (30mm wide)
- Archival Mat board in off white.
- Framed print measures 500mm x 660mm
- This print is limited to an edition of 10 prints. Each edition is signed and numbered meaning you will have a unique creative piece for your home
- This is an archival photographic print on cotton rag fine art paper and printed using archival pigment inks to give long lasting quality.
- Year of Creation: 2022, Central Otago, New Zealand
- Includes certificate of authenticity guaranteeing the quality and provenance of each edition.
- Includes Tru Vue Conservation Clear® picture framing glass. This glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry and effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading.
- Find out more here about how Janyne's work is printed and framed by hand at her Ranfurly gallery in Central Otago.
We will carefully pack your order and all shipping within NZ and Australia is by tracked courier. Find out more about how we pack and send work here.
Please allow 2 - 2 1/2 weeks for processing. Please note that most orders are printed & framed once a customer has purchased and only a small amount of stock is held.
Questions?: Please contact Janyne here.